This blog is being reconstructed! :D Excuse the mess, but you can still poke around...enjoy and check back for the final reveal! :)

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fiery Flowers and Others

Bree



We actually planted these. Aren't they so pretty?








Queen Anne's Lace is also a very common, yet pretty flower.



Especially when you look at it like this!



I have a feeling they like me. That, or they're wondering why I'm missing a pair of legs.



Ah, wood. Who knew, right?





And metal! Just lovely, isn't it?



Remember the pics I posted of those super-skinny horses a while back? Well, they're looking better already! In winter they're pitiful and I feel so bad for them. They're only healthy a portion of the year. :(



Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...