This blog is being reconstructed! :D Excuse the mess, but you can still poke around...enjoy and check back for the final reveal! :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Little bits...here and there...

Bree


I hadn't taken pictures in a while good enough to post, so I searched my files and put some up that I missed. There's some from our garden and our apple tree. Hope you like them!






Our only apple!




I can't wait until these get to be a nice, juicy, plump red! Our only problem with growing tomatoes is that our three-year-old enjoys picking them while they're still green. And stuffing them in his pockets.



Love from above!

Bree

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your guy's blog. You guys take great pictures!

    ~Samantha

    http://hischildoflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following! You have no idea how much a simple click of a button can mean to us. We've been praying for followers, and now we have one! We're so excited for our first member! (our other members were people we knew, pretty close.) You are so sweet to stay updated with us. We've got more coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...