This blog is being reconstructed! :D Excuse the mess, but you can still poke around...enjoy and check back for the final reveal! :)

Monday, January 5, 2015

Update

Hey,


    I'm very sorry I haven't done this sooner, but I need to tell you that Bree is really busy right now and will not be able to post or finish updating are blog until further notice. I will try to be better about posting more often, but I would love if you guys could give me some advice on what kind of pictures you would like to see more of. =)  In the comments you can just put something like; animals, trees, B&W, sepia, plants, macro, buildings, etc. and that would be great.
   



Marie















  

























1 comment:

  1. Trees and all seasonal nature pictures are terrific to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...